These placecards are romantic, original, eco-friendly, funky... we could go on...! Here's how it works:
- We print each of your guests' names on seed paper and attach them to a wooden stick.
- These are then placed in biodegradable pots filled with compost.
- A tag with instructions (see images) is attached with twine around the pot.
- Your guests can find their way to their table, then once nice and comfy in their seats use the wooden stick (or hands!) to plant their name card in the compost.
- You can then take them all home with you and let the flowers bloom from the names of all those you love. All you have to do is keep the compost moist. A memory that will last forever!
Please place an order for the number of guests you will have (don't forget about yourselves!) then e-mail us a list with your order number, your names, your guest names and your wedding date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consider adding a few blanks in case of any last minute additions!
Pot size: 6 cm tall and 6 cm top diameter.
If you would like us to use a different twine from our range (you can see them all here), then please get in touch to let us know. This will incur a small additional fee.
Note: Ink may affect seed growth, which is why we try to keep designs as simple as possible, trying not to compromise too much on the visual end result.