If you desire a wedding in the countryside with a relaxed and laid back atmosphere, then a rustic wedding theme may be the perfect style for you.
The trend has been growing over recent years, but rustic weddings have never looked better. The reflect all of our values and we can imagine nothing better than an eco-rustic wedding on a warm summer evening
So how can you feel inspired to take on such a theme? Here are some of the best ideas to inspire you.
thoughts of a laid-back wedding in the countryside fill your heart with joy then a rustic wedding could be the perfect wedding style for you.
- Find a rustic barn to feature as your venue.
- Ditch the barn all together and hire a double tipi for a truly rustic vibe
- Host your ceremony outside in the woods
- Hire in or make your own vintage games
- Create a secret hideaway for your guests
- Embrace nature in your designs
- Swap luxury for reused
- Go boho for your dress
- Tweed tweed and more tweed
- Fairy lights everywhere
- Succulent wedding favours
- Hessian table runners
- Embrace the wood
- Live folk bands